Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday 07.31.2015

Another beautiful day!

Sunshine, blue skies with clouds breezing by.

Went to the Big Latch On, where we had a great turn out, with approximately 28 babies, their mommas and their siblings, and several members of the Breastfeeding Coalition of Jackson County, MI.

From there I went home, traded the convertible for the van, and went to Discount Tire.  Even with an appointment, I waited almost a half hour for my turn at the counter. When the service order was written up and sent back for the guys, we talked about the "what-ifs"--what if it needs new tires. He showed me the different tires available, we talked about features and prices, and made a selection, IF it was needed.

He came out a short time later, saying the tires on the van were 6 years old and were deteriorating.  *sigh*  OK, put the new ones on.....

I was out of there before long.

Stopped at the store for a couple items I forgot to get yesterday.

Went through the car wash, went home and polished it up. Got the windows rain-x'd, interior dusted, and ready to go.

Fixed supper, took a quick run to the boat cover lady so she could show me what she was doing, got back and ate.

Cleaned up the kitchen, finished the laundry that was in, and had a quiet night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment