Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday 06.27.2015

Yup.

Had to work this afternoon.

Sat down to receive report from the off-going girl. Started running (really, sometimes race-walking) down the halls or over to the elevator, about 2:55pm. Sat down to document everything I'd done from then until 7:05pm, when the next shift had finished report and taken over on the floor.  Yes, this is truth.  (And also why having good notes on your worksheet is soo important)

Got home, and Frank was here.

He hadn't had supper, (me either), and went over to "My Three Buddies", my pet translation for Los Tres Amigos.

Had a yummy meal, he brought me home, and I've had a quiet night.

The receding edge of the rain front that has slowly moved through the last few days was visible in the western sky as the setting sun was at the horizon.  I was surprised at how joyful I felt to see the cleared sky falling into darkness and the heavy blanket of clouds moving on eastward.

I get to run tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment