Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday 06.29.2015

What a day today!!

Started out feeling the car driving "funny" this morning on the way in to work.  Hm... flat tire?

I was almost to the parking lot, so I continued and parked. Got out and looked. Yup--right rear mostly flat.

So.  I go on in to work, pondering what to do.

Called Frank, who very generously came over, took the tire off, took it over to Discount Tire, brought the new one back and put it on the car. He is Awesome!!

There was not only a huge nail sticking out of the tread, there was a huge "slice" on the sidewall, up near the hubcap about 2 inches long. Wow, didn't see that this morning when I looked at the tire.  It was all good, though, as the road hazard warranty covered the new tire. Just had to pay for the new warranty on the new tire, $24. The car is back on the road, thanks to the fantastic Frank!!

A pretty good day at the J.O.B., too.  After sending patients home, we "staffed down". I got to leave about a half hour early.

Which was great, as I had planned to get groceries tonight.

Finally home, I got the groceries put away, had a bite to eat, and had a quiet night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment