Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday 05.28.2015

What a great couple of days!

Went to The Lake yesterday--didn't take the computer because there was no internet at Evie's, and I wasn't going to go somewhere to connect.

To my surprise, J&P and T&KS had planned to go, also.  So, I called and turned the phone and internet on at the GC.

But I stayed the night with Evelyn.  She seems to be doing well, after the loss of her husband a few months ago. We had a great visit, and laughed and had fun. And the lake is so beautiful. I just love it there.

This morning we put together "birthday treats" for TG.  She had had the ingredients measured out previously, then changed her mind and made something else, so it was ready to go and easy to put together.  We all went to the Bear's Den for birthday celebration.

I left to go back downstate shortly after.

Beautiful sunshiney day, and I had the top down for the first half of the ride.

I stopped in Flushing on a spur-of-the-moment impulse. A. Lois is back at home and seems to be doing well. Diane is getting fatigued because LoLo is way more physically dependent now than she was, though she is very slowly improving.

Back in the car, I arrived home to find 3 of the 4 baby birds dead in the driveway. Ick. The fourth was in the grass. Eww.  I don't know what attacks them, but they didn't look very mangled or anything. Strange. I saw the parent birds feeding, but didn't see where they flew off to.

Tomorrow I'm going to look at a property, then am scheduled to work in the afternoon (as part of the mandatory "extra" hours). Hope I'm not needed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment