Sunday, May 17, 2015

Saturday 05.17.2015

Ahhh, home.

Daddy, Matilda, and I went over to the playground this morning. It had rained during the night, and was still overcast and breezy. We had fun anyway, though she preferred her daddy to push her on the swings and such.

Back at the house, I got my things loaded up in the car. When M saw I was leaving, by myself, she gave me hugs and snuggles. Sure do love that little girl.

A safe drive home, thank you God, with just a light sprinkle as I was nearing Jackson.

I caught up on chores, filled the birdbath, made hummingbird food, cleaned and refilled that feeder.  The bush next to the back door has a robin's nest in it again, and there are 4 eggs in it! Hope they are successful!

A quiet rest of the night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment