Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday 05.08.015

A great day today!

J&J took Matilda over to day care early this morning before leaving on their trip.

I woke with the "uh, oh, sinus pressure/migraine"  thing going on.  It finally released about noon without medication, thank you God.

I try to help them with household projects when I can--you know, the ones that take more time than you have available when working full time and taking care of each other??  They said there were "sugar ants"  in the kitchen.  So I fixed some lightly soapy bleach water and cleaned thoroughly. Surprising how much stuff accumulated in just 6 months.

I went over to pick up Matilda. It was high 80's and humid, so I had the top down and the a/c on in the car. Matilda wasn't so sure about the wind--but it's less than 2 miles away, and maximum speed is 35. I'm waiting for her to say something about it.


Now, that's a Grandma car!!!

We had a great afternoon/evening and bedtime.

Tomorrow we can play all day....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment