Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday 04.29.2015

What a beautiful day!!

Blue sky, sunshine, mid-60's.

Leaves have opened, flowers blooming, the blooming bush in the back yard is about to burst forth the pinkish-red blossoms that the hummingbirds like.

So I cooked up a batch of hummingbird food and put the feeder out.

"Observed"  at the BLS class this afternoon.  The instructor had me assist some, but not lead. So, I have to sign up for another class, where the instructor will observe me.  *sigh*  It's all a process.....

Stopped for fuel and groceries on the way home.  Fixed fabulous food, and have leftovers packaged for another time. Yum.

Tomorrow is an appointment with the financial planner. I'm hoping for a positive report.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment