Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday 04.07.2015

Guess I'm more tired in the evening than I realize--forgetting to blog....

Monday was a busy work day. Hardly sat, finishing documentation after the next shift took over. Two of us were there an hour past shift end.

Today was much better. Started out steady busy, had an actual lunch break (woo hoo!!), and in the afternoon we adjusted staffing.

It was my turn to "float", so I went and stayed with a patient for the rest of the afternoon. When I was relieved and went back to my own unit at the end of the shift, we had also sent a couple of nurses home. Such a change in census.

Looking forward to not having to get up tomorrow morning and being able to rest my foot. It's been swollen today--I had to loosen the laces in that shoe this morning when I put it on. Surprised me....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment