Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday 04.12.2015

What a gorgeous day!!!

Blue sky, sunshine, BIRDSONG!!!!

Went out for errands. One of the stops was at the phone store.  I have read the specs, comparing phones, know what I want to use it for, and had decided which one I was going to land on.

When it was my turn, the nice lady showed me a different phone.  Umm, why would I want this one??  An hour later she had the figures written on a paper.  I wasn't convinced about either phone at that point.

So I left, fueled the vehicle, filled a (small) grocery cart, and went home.

Had something to eat, and spent a couple hours outdoors cleaning out winter.

Shop vac'd the interior of the car, wiped of the mud marks from the inside, moved a couple of plant pots out of the garage, and swept it out. The birds were so noisy.  A bluebird was splashing around in the birdbath. A robin pulled a couple of worms out of the ground.

And I slapped at a couple of mosquitoes.

Frank stopped over for a few, and I had a quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment