Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday 03.04.2015

Turned into a nice day today!!

The sun won out, mostly, around here.  And we had temperatures of mid 20's, which, surprisingly, melted a lot of the leftovers on the driveway.

I was surprised, also, by seeing birds in the puddles in the driveway, drinking as well as bathing.  It's been a long time since they've had a bath!

I went over to see Dr. Brent, and told her of the discomfort I've been having in the lower leg. She was initially surprised, but theorizes that the realignment of the foot bones has changed the gait (again). She did another, more thorough, exam, then manipulated my foot. She added another exercise too.  Maybe this will be the last piece of the "getting back to normal" for this foot. I see her again in two weeks.

Fixed supper after a while, and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow....hmm...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment