Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday 03.19.2015

Had a good morning, then went in to the hospital for a group webinar, then a lively and very productive meeting to fine tune our "books of evidence" for the rescheduled Baby Friendly site survey.

We were done by 6 pm.  On the way out, I stopped in the cafeteria, where one of the few things I like (and can eat, that doesn't have a bunch of black pepper on it) was being served.  Woo Hoo!  Bonus!!

I sat there and ate before going home.

Back home, I did a load of laundry, made a half batch of cookies, cut up a cantaloupe,  and cleaned up the kitchen.

Tomorrow I work, and hope to be able to leave early, so I can get on the road a little earlier.  Oh, yeah, going to Indianapolis to see my fam.  

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment