Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday 03.05.2015

The clouds were mostly gone this afternoon, with strong blue sky sunshine enticing me outdoors.

Whoa--I went out for a walk, and the light wind made my forehead hurt. I didn't even get to the corner; I turned around and went back.  Of course, the wind at my back was a bit more comfortable, but it was still really cold. I got back in the driveway beside the house where the wind was blocked. The sun was warm, and I enjoyed listened to the birds, and basically, just being outdoors.

Went in for a meeting. When there was no one in the designated meeting room, I went to their office.  Seems I didn't notice the date. Ha Ha!!! Meeting is NEXT week!!!!

We visited a bit before I went on my way. Stopped for a few groceries.

Made my supper and ate, and had a quiet night.

Had a phone call that my mother's brother had gone to the Great Beyond this afternoon.  He was 93 years old.  Peace be with you, Uncle Carl.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment