Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday 03.21.2015

One of the Best Co-Workers Ever came in just for a couple of hours so that I could leave early yesterday.  Yes, we were that busy that I couldn't just leave.  

So I got home, warmed supper in the microwave while I changed, gathered, and contained what I was going to take with me. Ate, pulled a few things from the kitchen to contribute, and got on the road. The radio DJ announced that it was 6:30.  

A safe, uneventful, and easy drive, thank you God.  I arrived about 10:30 pm.

Unloaded and settled in, we all went to bed.

Checking the computer, the internet wasn't working well, and then not at all. 

Today was a lovely blue sky day, 60 degrees and a breeze cool enough to want a jacket. But the sun was warm and welcome. 

We spent the afternoon out in the yard playing with chalk (a nice sized cemented area that was semi sheltered from the wind), climbing, sliding, and swinging on the structure in the yard.  Jeremy was able to do some chores that he needed to do, and Jenny, too, while Matilda and I laughed and even snuggled a little!  She still takes a bit to "warm up" to me.

The two of us had supper while mom and dad got ready, then left, to go out for an "adult" evening.

'Tilda and I had a good night, too, watching a favorite show, playing with her toys, and having a bath.

Much to my pleasure, she snuggled up and wanted to rock before going to bed.  Ahhh, the delights of children!!

I had a shower myself after she was in bed.

Tomorrow I'll be coming back home.  It's so nice to be able to drive back and forth...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment