Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday 02.17.2015

Another great day!

After a nice morning, I went in to the J.O.B. to relieve someone else who needed to go to an appointment.  Turned out that I had a nice afternoon, though I got home later than anticipated.

So instead of preparing fresh food, I heated up something already prepared while the laundry was going.

Finished supper and laundry, tweaked this powerpoint presentation, and sent the link so it could be approved.

New computers are nice, but geesh, figuring it out takes time.....

Tomorrow I see the chiropractor, then go over to the hospital for my own 2 hour education piece. I'll then do a 4 hour block (which is two sessions) as a presenter for our station.  I'm thinking that it could be a long evening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment