Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday 02.05.2015

Hooo weeee, it's cold!!  -17 degrees this morning!  

The "insulating" attempts I've done have helped a lot, and the several inches of snow on the roof are helping keep this house warm.

I worked on a project throughout the morning, then went in for the meeting. Happy I didn't have to work the floor this afternoon.

A good meeting; we are three weeks before our Site Survey for our Baby Friendly designation. We are all anxious and excited, making sure we have all the check lists checked. Seems like so much more to do...

Back at home, I easily removed the layer of ice that had formed on the steps, and put down another shaking of the "melty" stuff.  That worked pretty good.  I had supper, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a work day. 

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment