Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday 02.22.2015

Sure was a pretty day out there!

The squirrels and birds were active at the suet feeder.  I watched as a small flock? of bluebirds came in.  I've seen a pair in the yard before, but not recently. And not more than 2.  I saw 4 in a tree and a few more on the ground as well as in the air.  Neat!

Frank came over this afternoon and got the new cable box hooked up. The display isn't on yet, but it (mostly) works.  I had to dedicate my time to finishing the projects for work.

And I did.

We also Skyped with Matilda and her parents.  She took me over to the window to show me the snow.  *smile*  Kind of fun, this technology stuff!

Tomorrow is a work day.

Getting anxious for our Site Survey--next week Monday and Tuesday.

Thank you for reading.  Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment