Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday 02.28.2015

The end of February.

Was a beautiful sunny day today.

I put the throw rugs out on the porch railings to air and sun and did the "hands-and-knees" kind of cleaning in the bathroom and kitchen. Floors, baseboards, walls, cupboard doors, appliances, etc.

Called the J.O.B. after the bathroom was done to see if I was needed, and I wasn't. So, on to the kitchen I went.

I had the shop vac, too, and did the edges (and middles) of the dining room and hallway.

This evening, Frank and I went Downtown Jackson to the Symphony Hall and listened to the MSU Spartan Wind Quintet, with a pianist for one of the selections.  Totally Awesome Musicians.

We got home, he left, and I had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow, well, hmm. Maybe I'll cook something for "freezer food".

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment