Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday 02.07.2015

A Great Day today!

Had a nice morning.  The sun was shining and the birds were singing.

Got part of the driveway shoveled before my co-worker arrived with stuff to work on the project.  We made progress, and after she left, I finished out in the driveway. Where I had shoveled, it was melted and trying to dry.  I pulled the snow blower out of the garage and swept that off, leaving it outdoors to finish melting the snow from the impellers. 

I went out for errands, including washing the car.

Back at home, I had moved the snow chunks from the car's wheel wells out of the garage, and was able to sweep the slushy water out. The last of the ice had melted from the inside of the garage by the time I got the snow blower back in.

With the temperature at 42 degrees on my car, the driveway tire tracks are mostly gone. Tomorrow is another nice day; I'm expecting that most will be dried up.

The awning over the back porch has a snow and ice build up. I've knocked down the beautiful icicles a couple times, and I threw some of the rock salt up there to help melt it. 

Bet you snow birds miss these snow chores....

Tomorrow I'll work on the project again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment