Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday 02.02.2015

Both Matilda and Jenny are ill with something. Temps of 100 and 102, and both of them respond with motrin.  Matilda is perking up this evening, while Jenny is still tipped over.  Ugh, viruses....

I left Indianapolis about 12:30/1 o'clock in sunshine and crunchy snow. The roads were clear and dry until Fort Wayne, where it was often wet and had splotches of ice on the road. I saw several remnants of slide-offs, both on the shoulder and in the median, and even a fresh slide-off with the fellow in his truck, in the ditch of the median, on his phone. 

The closer I got to Michigan, the more snow cover there was, with the snow/ice patches on the road becoming larger. On I-94, where the left lane was about half open, traffic slowed and was more cautious.

In Jackson, there was about 15 inches on the ground. Lots of people hadn't gotten shoveled/plowed, and several were clearing their driveways as I came through my neighborhood. I happily saw that Frank had cleared my driveway. Thankful for that snowblower....


After unloading the car, I left to meet a realtor friend at a property I've been watching. We waited while the driveway was plowed out, then went in.  Unfortunately, I think the house offers more projects than I'd like to undertake. It was a good first viewing, though.

Tomorrow is a work day. 

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment