Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday 01.21.2015

Pretty good day today.

Got the laundry in, was looking at YouTube videos about this Windows 8.1, and the snow plow went by.

Huh??

I didn't think there was that much snow out there.

And then the guy across the street is out with his (little) snow blower.

Hmm.  Maybe I'd better shovel before I go out for my appointment...

About an inch, and as it was about 28 degrees, the snow was just a little heavy.  Not enough that I needed to use the (big) snow blower.  Not even at the end of the driveway from the plow stuff.

That done, I went over to see the chiropractor.

She was pleased with my foot, saying that it "held" real well, there's a lot more flexibility, the edema is about gone, and so are the adhesions.  So we're going to try a two week interval for the next visit.

Yay!!  And my ears are better, too.  Not all the way--still have the ringing or hissing or buzzing--but most of the time they don't feel like they're "full".

So glad I found a practitioner who was able to help me.

Errands on the way home, put out another suet cake for the creatures, and fixed supper for myself.

A quiet night, learning about this machine...

Tomorrow is a meeting.  6 weeks and counting down for our Baby Friendly reviewers to come!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment