Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday 01.12.2015

Worked today.

Wasn't looking good for me--the only one in my job role, with a full unit.

And then, the Team pulled together.  I did the things that only my job role does, and the two others from Labor and Delivery took care of everything else. By 5pm I knew I was going to be alright.

I tell you:  I have The. Best. Co-Workers. EVER!!!

This morning I had to leave with snow in the driveway, and more was falling.  When I got back tonight, the plow had been by. I had maybe 4-5 inches in the driveway, and the plow pile at the end.  I took my things into the house, put on my snow pants and hat, and went out to shovel.

Ewww.  It was heavy.

Well, that's what I've got the SNOW BLOWER for!!!

Ha Ha!!!  Took me a few minutes to re-familiarize myself with the machine.  Put some fresh gas in the tank, plugged it in, primed it 1-2-3-4 times, pushed the button-----and wa-la!!  I'm smiling as I write this!!

What a joy to move that snow!

Sure glad that's off the driveway before the single digits freeze it again.

Go Me.

Tomorrow is a work day again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment