Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday 01.30.2015

Interesting day today.

Woke feeling "foggy", wondering why I was feeling like this.

As I was up and getting around, my nose started dripping.  What??  I don't feel like I'm getting a cold.....and then my head got "stopped up", congested like.

Uh Oh, a migraine.  Shoot.

I tried to ignore it, hoping it wasn't. But it was.

I took 600 mg of ibuprofen and 500 mg of acetaminophen (which is less than I usually hit it with) and had breakfast.

The right side of my face started going numb, too, like it does.

So I added a little of a tylenol #3, for the codeine.

And within a half hour or so, the pain was gone, though my face was still numb.

I did most of what I had wanted to do today before leaving for Indianapolis.  Feeling a little migraine hangover, I got packed up, loaded up, and on the road about 4 pm.

It was a beautiful drive with the blue sky, and was a gorgeous pink/orange sunset.

Made it safely and without incident just after 8 pm.

Matilda was in bed, awake, and Jeremy let me go in.

She giggled, and we had a good time playing some before saying good night.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Still have a little numbness in my face, sore neck, and a little fog. Happy that the medicines worked.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment