Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wednesday 12.31.2014 The End (of the year)

After a very uncomfortable night, waking frequently, with increasing sinus pressure causing that pain in the top jaw. I finally took tylenol/motrin about 1:40am. I drifted back to sleep, and woke again about 2:30 with significantly less facial pain (but still swollen).

I got up this morning about 0800 feeling like I had turned the corner.  And have slowly improved throughout the day, thank you God.

Still snuffly with occasional drips, my face is still puffy (my eyes really feel puffy), and the harsh cough jumps out at me. My diaphragm is sore from coughing. And my voice is coming back.

Thank you for reading, today, and throughout the past year(s).

May your 2015 be filled with amazing blessings.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment