Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday 12.23.2014

Almost here.....

Went to see Dr. Brent, who "adjusted" my bones.  As the structures are being realigned, I'm surprised at how easily my bones are moving. And today, several of the bones in the top of my right foot moved.  Wow-that's what I was looking for, for the foot to get back into position.  

She thinks we can stretch the time between visits (next appointment is 10 days) AND that I can start doing a gentle run. Of course, if it hurts or doesn't feel right, stop.  I would have gone out this afternoon in the almost 50 degree sunshine, but the lower leg was sore and I didn't want to stress it any more today.

A quiet afternoon, trying to catch up with my budget plan. So far, so good.

Tomorrow is tentative that Frank and I are going to spend some time together.

Merry Christmas Eve.

Hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment