Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday 12.16.2014

Another great day!!

Got up and collected my belongings in preparation to leave.

After breakfast, Matilda and I snuggled on the couch and watched a couple videos while mom busied herself doing what she can't do when M is awake and needing interaction. About 11 mom came downstairs and I took the opportunity to say my good-byes.  Jen helped me load the car, and after hugs and kisses, I was on my way, about 11:30.

A stop to fuel the vehicle and I was on the road.

A drizzly, overcast drive all the way, some drizzle trying hard to be rain, some almost dry areas trying to have drizzle. But a wet windy drive overall.

I got into Jackson about 4:15 and stopped at the chiropractor's office. I had called wondering if I could come in early for my 5:30 appointment, and she said no problem.

Boy did I crack and crunch!!  I'm really happy I went:  I think I would have been really uncomfortable without having been adjusted.

Back at home, unloaded, unpacked, homemade food in the microwave. Shower and a quiet evening, ready for work tomorrow.  (can I have a "sabbatical" or maybe a "wellness leave of absence"  for maybe, um, well, I don't know how long)

Anyway, thank you for reading.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment