Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday 12.04.2014

Another great day!!

Frank came over, we went out for errands. He brought me back home, then went on to work.

I went over to see a chiropractor, for 2 reasons:  1.) my ankle/foot is not feeling as good as I'd like it to, and 2.) my ears still "click" when I swallow, and the "background noise" is still there. Sounds similar to holding a seashell to your ear. Sometimes it gets so loud I don't hear anything else.

I looked on the computer for local chiropractors, and liked what her web pages showed.

Nice, younger woman, who seemed to know what she was doing.  She pushed and pulled and stretched me, my bones cracked and crackled. She manipulated my foot and I got nauseated.  Really.  (for real??)  I couldn't believe it.

Overall I think this could be helpful.  I do notice that I stand/bear weight on my right foot correctly now. She said she "re-aligned" my foot bones. Ok. As long as it helps. I'll see her again next week.
 
I'll have the opportunity to check it out tomorrow, as I'm working.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment