Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday 12.28.2014

A great day today!!!

We had a good morning. Matilda looked like she was feeling a little better, though I heard her awake a lot during the night. She did eat today--her "first breakfast" shortly after getting up, and a "second breakfast"  when we all had pancakes and scrambled eggs. Yum.

She slowed down around 11 (had been up since 5). Jeremy and Frank went to retrieve the lawn mower/tractor from the storage unit (the last item in storage, now everything except the travel trailer/camper is at the new house). Matilda and I snuggled on the sofa and watched her Elmo movies. And I had a sudden onset migraine. AACK!!  Sinus congestion then drippy nose, right eye pain, numb right side of face, and nausea.

I took the tylenol/motrin/codeine combination and hoped for the best.  About a half hour later I was better, thank you God, with only the numbness in my face and a little sore behind the right eye. And just a bit queasy.

The guys returned with the lawn mower and got it unloaded and put away, and Matilda was ready for a nap. We said our good-byes and Frank and I were on our way shortly after 2 pm.

A safe drive home, thanks again, and the closer we got to Michigan, the more blue sky there was. We got back about 6:30 in a clear starry night with a first quarter moon moving through the sky.

We unloaded the car, Frank left, and I went back out to pick up a few groceries. On the way home from Indianapolis I had started with that chest cough. I really hope I'm not getting IT.  But just in case I was, I didn't want to have to go to the store if I wasn't feeling well.

Unpacked, had a bite to eat, and ready for bed.

Work in the morning.

Unless the Crud takes over.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment