Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday 12.14.2014

Had a great day today!

After breakfast, I spent some "quality time" with Matilda before busying myself getting the remainder of her things collected, my things packed, food prep done, the car loaded, etc.

We were finally on the road about 1:30.

Whew!

Matilda is a great traveler. Sure, I stopped a few times, and we had fun "running" around when we did stop. Finally arrived at the "new house" around 6pm.

She was soooo excited to be there, and see her daddy.  He was happy, too. Mom had gone out grocery shopping, getting some staples in the house. She was excited to see mom, too. And of course the dog.

We had a busy couple of hours, running through the rooms, and playing with her toys that she hasn't seen in over 4 weeks.

She went right to bed, and the adults weren't far behind. It's a lot of work to move and settle a household.

Tomorrow Jenny would like help cleaning--and I'll do as much as I can.

I'm honored to have been asked.

Now, where's that tylenol and motrin.....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment