Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday 12.15.2014

What a day!!

Breakfast, and out to a couple of stores to pick up the current list of "necessities" that are needed when moving into a new house.

Matilda ate again, and soon it was nap time.

After she was down, both Jenny and I had a bucket of solution and went to work, her downstairs in the kitchen, pantry, and living room, and me upstairs in the bathroom, hallway, bedrooms, closets, doors, agh, so much washing of walls and doors.

It looks and smells so much better.

Jeremy got home from his first day at the new location, Jenny put the lentil and veggie casserole that I had brought into the oven, and before long I was called to supper. Just in time, too. I had finished the last of the areas and was feeling "done".

After supper Matilda wanted daddy to play, and he did for about a half hour. I took over Matilda while Jeremy brought in boxes from the garage and placed them throughout the house. Jenny opened and unpacked, and by the end of it, the garage was emptied of boxes, maybe a dozen or so had been emptied, and the kitchen was taking shape. Jeremy was beat.

'Tilda's in bed, I've showered, and the others are turning in, too.

Whew.

Tomorrow we'll tackle some more stuff before I have to leave.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment