Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday 11.05.2014

Worked today.

Had a First.

Developed a migraine the first part of the morning.

Kind of scared me, because I didn't know how bad it was going to get, or how I was going to be able treat myself.

The short version is that I took tylenol and motrin with a little caffeine. My head was "swirly", and I was queasy, and of course I was busy with timed tasks to do. I did what I needed to do, (maybe not so timely, but done), and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered I was feeling better. It was about 1:30pm.

We had lunch about 2:15.  Ick.  But we did get to eat.

The remainder of the day I found it better to focus on one thing at a time--no multi-tasking. And my brain was sore where it had been spasm-ing.

Tonight I'm still a little queasy, and fatigued.

And tomorrow is a work day, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment