Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday 11.24.2014

Wow, what a change in weather today!

54 degrees this morning, then the wind picked up while I was running errands.

Temp dropped to 48 degrees in an hour and a half; at 12:30 the wind had blown the previously "repaired" roofing from the back garage, knocked a widow-maker from a tree that landed near the house (while I was watching), and another tree is split and twisting and ohmygosh, I'm surprised it's still up.

Yes, I notified the property manager.

My massage was awesome, as usual, moving the lymph fluid in my arm and upper body. She also gave special attention to my gimpy ankle. It's better than it was, but not back to pre-injury comfort. The howling of the wind was in the background and the temperature was 38 degrees when I left there.

I got home safely, dodging the remnants of a tree that had come down in the road into my neighborhood. And my split tree is still standing.

I did laundry tonight, re-taped the plastic on the windows where the tape hadn't held, and had a quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment