Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday 10.01.2014

Another beautiful day!!

Blue sky and sunshine--looked warmer than it was.

Frank came over before going to work. I fixed pancakes (my own blend of flour, oats, and flax) and cooked a fruit sauce for the topping. He said it was a nice change from his usual breakfast.

He left for work, I went in for a meeting. Feels like cinching the purse--closing the Best Fed project. We have a couple of months yet before our Site Visit, and we're finalizing and tackling the "hard parts" that we've been working on these last 2 years.  So proud of our staff for embracing the Project and making the changes. We are certainly "leading our community to better health" at the beginning of life.

Made some yummy soup and a salad for supper and trying to stay awake.

Tomorrow I see Leah for a short appointment for my ankle; it's been a little annoying these last few work days (yes, I know I've been standing/walking for at least 10 of the 12 1/2 hour shifts).  And I work extra in the afternoon.  *sigh*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment