Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday 10.23.2014

What a beautiful day!!

Blue sky and sunshine, yellow and red leaves against the green grass. Temp made it up to 57 degrees with a very light breeze. Such a pretty day.

Frank came over for a short visit before work, then I went out and walked my jogging route. My ankle is sore again, and I rubbed it like Leah showed me to do. (it's just not the same.....) It is what it is, and it needs to heal the rest of the way.

Had a couple of phone conversations today.

A woman close to my heart who is 10 years out of breast cancer treatment, has heard the most disturbing word ever--metastasis.

After talking with her, I am confident that her care team is doing what needs to be done. Women are "living with metastatic disease" because of the new drugs and treatment options that are being discovered and developed. Thanks to all the contributions for research and development, we are making breakthroughs in health care every day.

MM, you are in my heart and prayers. May God's strength continue to surround you.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment