Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday 10.18.2014

Definitely an Autumn Day.....

Gusty wind, overcast sky, drizzly intermittent rain.

I went out to listen to a choir and hand bell group this morning. It was really nice. And the director/pianist was fabulous!!  I liked that, after the first song of an instrumental opening, he got up and opened the lid of the grand piano. He could sure make the piano wires vibrate!  The voices and hand bells were awesome, too. I enjoyed it very much.

Stopped at the store on the way home, prepared and ate food, then made the cookies I had planned to do.  Ended up having only half of one the ingredients I needed, so, back to the store. (I love the location where I live--close to most everything)

Got those in the oven and the kitchen cleaned up. Cookies cooled and put away, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow going out to a co-worker's for an afternoon of camaraderie and soap making. Should be interesting...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment