Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday 10.31.2014 Another Scary Night....

Creeeeepyyyy.

Cold, windy, and snow.

Enough that car windows would need cleaned off before driving.

Not much "activity" in the neighborhood--this community does a lot of other events for the kids.

I spent the day, practically, in the kitchen.  I put together a pot of chili this morning, in case I needed to work in the afternoon.  (Ha!! I didn't!!)  And since I didn't, I simmered it a little longer before turning it off to cool before portioning into containers.

Went to the store for the few items I missed getting yesterday, and took the chill out of the kitchen by baking some small apple pies. Since they were small ramekins, I tried out different toppings for the apple filling. Sure smells good in here.

Tomorrow I will work, as it's a scheduled day. (Today was the "extra" hours we were mandated to pick up. Yes, and I have a few more of them, too)

Stay warm.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment