Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday 10.10.2014

Another lovely Autumn Day!!

First time I've seen frost in my yard...

I had moved one of my plants inside yesterday, and brought in the rest of them today.  Looks so lonely out there without the beautiful blooms of the geraniums! I'll enjoy them a while more, until the daylight shortens more, then the plants put out a few leggy blooms that reach for the winter sun.

Put on my running shoes and took them out for a walk. Ankle still a little "not right" yet.  Pretty soon....

Baked cut out cookies for a farewell potluck on Sunday. What was I thinking???  Oh, sure, the first few are fun to cut out, and the first pan out of the oven looks good.....and there's so much more dough....  *sigh*  2 1/2 hours later the oven is off and kitchen cleaned up.

A quiet rest of the night.

Work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment