Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday 09.17.2014

I made it!!

(Mostly) uneventful.  Maybe very mildly eventful??  Probably something to be anticipated....

First leg of flight was delayed a half hour, which turned out to be a good thing, as I was delayed on the highway for 45 minutes. Just idling along, stopping, but moving forward. Not sure why.

Finally got to the airport, wove through the parking structure, finally found a spot. CAREFULLY recorded on the ticket WHERE the car is.

OK. Now to get into the terminal.

Checked in, walked through security, (that was a nice bonus) and down to the gate. I waited maybe a half hour before boarding.

A good flight, and occasional sharp stabs of pain in the right ear. UGH!!!

Got to Charlotte to transfer planes.

Walked to the opposite end of the terminal to the next gate; found lunch and ate before walking outside and climbing the stairs to board the plane!  I was surprised by that....

I had taken more medication before boarding this flight, and for whatever reason, no ear pain this leg.  Thank you God!  If you've never experienced it, I hope you never do. I'd like to jab a newly sharpened pencil into my eardrum.

Jeremy was there to pick me up, and we went over to get Matilda. She grinned, hugged her Daddy, and hugged me. It was so great to see her!

We had a great evening, ending with Grandma rocking her before bed. Oh Yeah. I don't know who liked it more...

Tomorrow we're going to Storytime at the Library. And whatever else we can find to do.

My left ear feels ok;  my right ear feels like it's full of water. I've tried the tricks, but it hasn't "re-pressurized" yet.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment