Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday 09.21.2014

Another Great Day!!

Temperature was low 70's this morning with humidity "only" about 60%.  Felt like weather I'm accustomed to...

And blue skies.

Matilda and I spent time outdoors on the patio, in the shade of the Sunsetter Awning. I tried to get in the sun, but the sun was HOT, even mid-morning.  I did enjoy being outdoors, though.

The parents were busy with their sorting and cleaning and general household weekend chores. I'm sure it was helpful that Matilda was tended to. Even though they were home, I had her most of the day, including getting her up after an afternoon nap.

Jeremy and Jenny put together a delicious meal for us this evening, and I got Matilda bathed and ready for bed. We rocked for a short while before she went into the bed. *sigh*

I've sure enjoyed spending time with her.

Tomorrow I ride in to work with Jeremy, and he'll drop me at the terminal.

It's been a great visit.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment