Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday 09.20.2014

Much more temperate here today, temps mid 70's and breezy.  Oh, and humid.  Overcast all day with a threat of heavy rain, which never came to our neighborhood.

"Tilda was a little punky  most of the day. I got her up this morning, and she wanted to rock. (yes, it was tough) She kind of snoozed, and we ended up in the rocking chair nearly an hour. But I sensed if we had gone on with the morning, that she would have been "not very pleasant".  As it was, she was all smiles when we went down for breakfast.

Mom and Dad were already into the organization mode of sorting and packing. (Jeremy has been transferred to Indianapolis, to start in just 6 weeks.) There's a whole lot of house here to move.

I fixed breakfast for us all while they interacted with Matilda, then I kept her occupied the remainder of the day.It worked out well for all of us.

And I got to spend bath- and bed time with her. Such a gift.

Tomorrow is my last full day here; I'll be traveling Monday. *sigh*

And I'm feeling a little better, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment