Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday 08.12.2014

A couple of nice surprises today.

Both at the dental office.

First, the repair on the tooth ended up being fairly easy, meaning shallow decay that did not need anesthetizing.  Yay!!  And it was fairly easy, as far as drilling and filling go.

Second, when I went to pay. I had "joked" with him that it should cost less because I didn't have anesthesia. We talked about the need to put a crown on the tooth in the future, when/if more work was needed. He did the "prep" work on it 6 years ago and filled it at that time. The nice office lady told me there was no charge for today.  What!!!  Awesome!!!  Guess he thinks the crown will need to be done sooner than later. I'm hoping for never.

A quiet rest of the day.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment