Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday 08.24.2014

What a glorious day!!

I slept well (thank you God). When I opened my eyes it took a moment--I wasn't in the trailer. Oh, yeah, I'm at home. And it was 8:30.

Up and breakfasted. I got outside about 10:30 and started on the boat. I got it cleaned on the outside with the stuff that takes off the scum stain, except for the very bottom between the bunkers. It took a while, but I got it done. And then I waxed it.  Ha!!  It's beautiful!!  Shiny and sparkly!  (Now for the inside....)

That project took the day.  I was finished, including picking up and putting away, and hungry.

5:30 I rustled something together to eat. And I got tired.

Laundry is sorted, I've showered, and I'm ready for bed.

Work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment