Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday 08.22.2014

The damp foggy morning gave way to a mostly sunny afternoon!!  It was so beautiful!

And then the breeze started up, clouds came in, and it cooled off nicely this evening.

Got the cottage ready to close, and a start on the trailer. Went into Hale to take the trash, and stopped at the Fish store. Found vacuum cleaner bags !! and a few pieces of clothing. Really don't mind if I use the items much, as I was charged $4 for the whole bit. Best place in the world to shop!  (well, kind of )

Stopped at Big Bob's for food--got there just before everyone else did.

 Also took a walk to visit my "old" neighbors. Saw a few of my friends on Onawa and had a nice visit.

Enjoyed a quiet evening at the lake.

Tomorrow I'm dragging that boat back down state. *sigh*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment