Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday 07.30.2014

Worked my mandatory extra hours today, 0630-12 noon.  Visited for a few minutes with one of the girls who had come in to visit; she seems to be doing as well as can be expected and hopes to be able to come back to work in a week or so.

Stopped at home, changed clothes, regrouped, went to Leah's for a much needed massage. Geesh, I was a mess!  She worked my ankle, too, and thought it was doing well. It's sore tonight from being bothered.

Back to the hospital for a meeting. Productive, went over by a half hour. I was getting hungry...

Fixed supper and ate, and am having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

Sure hope they stay shut during the night.

Tomorrow I'm doing food prep for a fund raiser.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment