Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday 07.09.2014

It's a great day.

The scheduler returned my phone call this morning, verified that I was "on vacation" as of last night 1900.  Whew!!!

Shower, breakfast. Got the boat hooked up and took it over to the Boat Cover Lady, (Heidi Patterson, Sew It All owner).  She hopes to have it back to me earlier than Saturday.  All Righty Then!!

Got back home, had a snack, went to the dental office. I was an hour early. Better than an hour late.... I went over to the park, put the top down, the seat back, and listened to my current audiobook.

Dental cleaning was good; doctor thinks it's time to address a spot that they have been "watching" the last couple years.  Shooooot.

Appointments made, stopped at a store to find the kind of elastic bandage that I wanted for my ankle. The one I have is wearing out, and the other one is usable, but it doesn't support the same. I did find one, and it was on sale. Bonus!

Back at home, I rummaged around for whatever it was that I was going to fix for supper. I found something, put it together, and ate.

A delightful phone call, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow I'll get that back room cleaned.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment