Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday 07.08.2014 Vacation....???

Well, supposedly.

After many conversations with my scheduler, and my wonderful co-workers, I have a vacation. Mostly. Except for the first 2 work days, which turn into the first 6 days of my time off.  I'm hoping to rectify that "little snafu"  tomorrow.   Ugh.

The good news is that the boat is going over to the Sewing Lady to get a new cover made. And I'm hoping it will be finished by Saturday.  Unrealistic???   Maybe.....

Though busy at the j.o.b., it was a much better day than the many days previous. I did offer to go in and help from 8-noon tomorrow. Someone will call in the morning.

The other good news is that the back room is finally reconstructed!!  Now to wash the drywall dust off the walls, window sills, casings, and doors, clean all the window glass, wash the floor, and put it back together. So glad to have that space back.

Tomorrow, maybe I'll work; I'll take the boat over, and have a dental cleaning in the afternoon. Oh yeah, and clean the back room.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment