Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday 07.01.2014

Another great day!!

Slept pretty good again and actually feel better today!! Thank you God!!

My throat feels better, and my ankle is MUCH better. Finally.

I decided to go for a bike ride. Strapped on the helmet, and took off.  Not that I can pedal "hard"--don't want to put that much stress/force on that ankle. Just an easy ride. I started off going over to Frank's. His roomie John (you remember the motorcycle accident about 6 years ago?) was home. He's looking good; he was telling me that he saw his orthopedic surgeon last week for some odd stuff that's happening with the hardware in his leg. Seems the bone may be rejecting the metals, and they are considering yet another surgery.  It's been a long road for him.

Frank and I visited for a while before he had to leave for work. I went on my way.

My ankle was feeling pretty good, and I decided to go a little further. I was over in the area that I used to walk, and I knew it was mostly flat. I ended up over at the DNR boat launch and watched the whitecaps and the swans on the lake for a while. Yup, I love being at the lake. It's my peaceful place.

An easy ride back home, and it was time for something to eat. I had a snack, and got stuff out for supper, which turned out amazingly good.

A quiet evening.

I did take some motrin with my food, just to keep any inflammation down, and my foot feels pretty good still tonight.

Tomorrow is a phone interview, and a meeting in the late afternoon.

I was surprised at the storm damage on the west side of town, and that I only heard one loud, sharp clap of lightning/thunder. I thought to myself  "that was close", but went right back to sleep.  I didn't see any storm damage around here, and we did not lose power, either. I hope those who have had damage are recovering, and that power is restored in a timely manner.

And Good News from all the peeps who had medical events today.  God is Good!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment