Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday 07.31.2014

Had a great day today!

Slept (at intervals), always surprised that the last morning shut-eye turns into an hour and a half!

Woke to the sound of a lawn trimmer.  I got up, and noticed that the lawn guy was here. Good. Get that job out of the way...

I ended up doing 4 loads of laundry, utilizing the solar dryer (love the smell of sun-dried fabric). I cooked 6 pounds of pasta for a fund raiser for one of my co-workers. My schedule conflicted with the Spaghetti Dinner that's being held, so I offered to do some food prep. I'll be able to help a little with the set-up Sunday morning before I go out of town.

Frank came over for a few minutes before work.

My chores are done and I'm ready for work again in the morning.

My ankle is a little sore today, probably from Leah doing what she does. A couple of other areas are a little sore, too.  I tell you, it was a much needed massage.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment