Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday 07.10.2014

Great day today!!

Got the back room washed--walls, window casings, doors, floor, etc., to remove the drywall dust. I was surprised at how dirty the water was....

Frank came over before going to work, and we brought up the big stuff.  I have to say it was odd trying to carry more weight with this gimpy ankle, and I got winded coming up the stairs. After several trips up and down the stairs, it was time for a break.

I've got it mostly done.  So nice to get the coat rack out of the living room.  *smile*

I also did a load of laundry, and started pulling things out for my time at The Lake.  Looks like I'll be needing long pants and jackets, too, as well as socks and shoes. I think that's better than 95 degrees and 95% humidity, and no air conditioning....

Boat cover is expected to be done late tomorrow.  Woo Hoo!!!

Probably traveling Saturday, but not definite.

Resting the ankle at intervals. It's better every day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment