Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday July 13, 2014

Another great day!!

Surprised that it was after 0930 when I woke (well, not really. I didn't settle down to sleep until after 2...) I got up and was getting breakfast together when I checked my phone.

Oooo, Skype with Jeremy and Matilda text!!  I asked if they were still available, and he replied yes. We had a wonderful cyber visit.

I fixed breakfast and ate, and I was putzing around outdoors when T & KS arrived. Yay!!

We had a great afternoon/evening. Tom helped me get the big boat in the water and moorings secured. Looks so good to see the boat in the water....

A quiet evening.

It's cooled off from the breezy low 80's that it was today, to low 60's and quiet tonight.

And I've been called to see if I was available to work tomorrow.

Umm,  No.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment