Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday 07.27.2014

Another great day today!!!

The morning half of the day I got the back end of the trailer cleaned, as tomorrow is my last day here.  *sad face*

I checked the weather radar, and it showed thunderstorms heading our way; I guessed we had about 2 hours to play on the water.

And we did.

Cari and Heaven rode the tube, then Heaven went by herself. Jacob rode the tube, then took a ride on the skis. The water was a lot more choppy today with the wind, and other boats were out, too.  Jim had a good sail, and we all came in when the skies were darkening with rumbles of thunder in the distance.

I covered the boat, it rained a little while later, and has been raining since.

T & KS and I went to supper; the folks at the GC enjoyed a fish fry with fresh caught lake fish.

Chelsea and Lexi arrived about 10 pm.

Tomorrow I'll finish packing and cleaning, enjoy the boat for a couple hours, and I have to leave.  I've had a great couple weeks here. Thanks to all who have shared this time with me.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment